Gift the choice of freedom
Purchase gift cards for your friends, your loved ones or for yourself.
How to buy and redeem gift cards
1. Find a Leading Edge Retail Member store near you that's participating in #LocalLikeUs.
2. Go in-store and purchase a Leading Edge Retail gift card for any value between $10 and $250.
3. Give the gift card to a friend, a loved one or keep it for yourself!
4. The recipient of your gift card can then visit the Leading Edge Retail gift card site to check the balance and look on the Store Locator map to see where they can redeem their card.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Leading Edge Retail ABN 68 093 019 213 is the issuer of this card. Gift cards are redeemable for goods purchased at participating Leading Edge Retail Member stores in Australia. Gift cards cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATM or eftpos facilities. Please keep your gift card secure. Lost, stolen, damaged, or expired cards cannot be replaced or refunded. Gift cards cannot be reloaded; are partially redeemable. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash. No change is given. Any remaining balance on the gift card after expiry will be forfeited and will not be available for use. Your gift card is valid until the expiry date shown on the card. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
Please keep your Leading Edge Gift Card secure. To access a gift card balance, and store locations visit giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au For assistance call 1300 531 014
1. Gift cards will be activated upon purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
2. Keep your gift card secure - anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 531 014. We may be able to cancel the gift card and stop the gift card value from being used. Leading Edge Retail and its participating stores have no obligations in relation to lost or stolen cards, resulting in unauthorised transactions.
3. In certain circumstances we may be able to replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Call 1300 531 014 if you need to do this. You must have the reference number (located on the back of the gift card) and return the damaged card to Leading Edge Group, PO Box 1234 Chatswood NSW 2057. We recommend that you make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way that makes it unusable. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks which is at our absolute discretion.
4. If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please check the details on this website, phone 1300 531 014 or ask at any Leading Edge Retail participating store. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
5. If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the Leading Edge Retail participating store where the mistake was made initially or phone 1300 531 014.
6. We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
7. We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au.
8. Participating Leading Edge Retail store may change from time to time. To find where the gift card can be redeemed, please visit leadingedgegroup.com.au/storelocator.
9. Expiry Date: The Gift Card will expire on the date specified on the back of your purchased gift card. Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused values will not be refunded and become our property.
Issuer is Leading Edge Group Ltd, Level 2, 72 Archer St Chatswood NSW 2067