Attract and retain customers with LeadingEdge Retail gift card
Stand out from competitors by marketing your store’s unique services and showcasing it as proudly local and independent. In store, participating #LocalLikeUs businesses are eligible to sell the Leading Edge Retail gift card, providing shoppers with the ultimate convenience and freedom of choice.
By empowering customers with physical cards (with details that can be checked online), buyers are actively encouraged to visit stores across the network and experience the benefits of shopping in-person. This provides retailers with an opportunity to meet consumers’ needs for human connection, customer service and the desire to support their local community.
The Leading-Edge Retail Gift Card is also the ideal solution for uncertain times, when supply chain disruptions and low stock brings uncertainty to gift giving. In Australia, the gift card industry is predicted to achieve strong growth from 2021 to 2025; popular amongst shoppers as a convenient and easy gifting method.
Leading Edge Retail gift cards can help grow your business
Across industries, gift cards promote businesses, increase brand awareness, reduce fraud, attract new customers, and guarantees future buyers. The Leading Edge Retail Gift card can be redeemed at any participating store, guaranteeing future customers for all participating Members. A centralised Leading Edge Retail gift card allows for cross-group promotions, and national marketing and advertising opportunities. It also means participating Members, who are Members of more than one group, do not need to stock multiple variations of individual branded gift cards.
These durable and electronically activated gift cards effectively replace any individual paper gift vouchers which stores may be using, or any gift card programs which do not meet required legislation in the compliance and management of customer funds. Leading Edge Retail Gift Cards work to improve your stores’ professional image to your customers; whilst offering a gift card program that meets all legal requirements and customer expectations.
How does it work
The Leading Edge Retail gift card is a webPOS activation card. The cards have no value until purchased and are activated through webPOS website at check-out (Point-of-Sale). Once activated, the card can be redeemed at all participating Leading Edge Retail Member stores as listed on the gift card website and Store Locator map.
Terms and Conditions:
Leading Edge Retail ABN 68 093 019 213 is the issuer of this card. Gift cards are redeemable for goods purchased at participating Leading Edge Retail Member stores in Australia. Gift cards cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATM or eftpos facilities. Please keep your gift card secure. Lost, stolen, damaged, or expired cards cannot be replaced or refunded. Gift cards cannot be reloaded; are partially redeemable. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash. No change is given. Any remaining balance on the gift card after expiry will be forfeited and will not be available for use. Your gift card is valid until the expiry date shown on the card. Purchases exceeding available balance require difference paid by other method.
Please keep your Leading Edge Gift Card secure.
To access a gift card balance, and store locations visit giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au For assistance call 1300 531 014
- Gift cards will be activated upon purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
- Keep your gift card secure - anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 531 014. We may be able to cancel the gift card and stop the gift card value from being used. Leading Edge Retail and its participating stores have no obligations in relation to lost or stolen cards, resulting in unauthorised transactions.
- In certain circumstances we may be able to replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Call 1300 531 014 if you need to do this. You must have the reference number (located on the back of the gift card) and return the damaged card to Leading Edge Group, PO Box 1234 Chatswood NSW 2057. We recommend that you make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way that makes it unusable. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks which is at our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please check the details on this website, phone 1300 531 014 or ask at any Leading Edge Retail participating store. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the Leading Edge Retail participating store where the mistake was made initially or phone 1300 531 014.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website giftcard.leadingedgegroup.com.au.
- Participating Leading Edge Retail store's' may change from time to time. To find where the gift card can be redeemed, please visit leadingedgegroup.com.au/storelocator.
- Expiry Date: The Gift Card will expire on the date specified on the back of your purchased gift card. Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused values will not be refunded and become our property.
Issuer is Leading Edge Group Ltd, Level 2, 72 Archer St Chatswood NSW 2067
We're adding hundreds of Members' stores to the store locator map
Every store that participates in #LocalLikeUs appears on its nationwide Store Locator map. Not a Member of Leading Edge Retail?